When is the right time to expand your business and take on a team member? And what sort of person should you hire?
It’s always great when we get to look beyond our own borders and learn from top performers from around the world.
After selling 47 homes in her first year in the business, Kathleen Black quickly rose to the top in real estate before becoming part of the first team-specific coaching company in Canada, which she went on to purchase (but that is a whole other story!)
Kathleen also shares key tips on when and how to expand your business and this includes vital details on when NOT to branch out.
She also deep dives into the meaning behind her best-selling book The Top 1% Life and how you can create and pair a happy business life with a happy homelife.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode we discuss:
- A snapshot of the Canadian/North American markets and their similarities (and differences) to Australia
- How her personal investments lead to her to a successful real estate career
- The rapid climb to the top, including the unique quality that won her first listing presentation
- Why she switched to coaching and how she pulled the company she purchased out of financial trouble
- Why one of the biggest traps an agent can make is a focus on a GCI mindset and how to change that to a sustainable team mindset
- How she systemised in order to balance being a top producer with being a parent
- The key to hiring and the top qualities needed to run a successful team.
plus – how you can tell if it’s the right time for you to create your own team – and much much more!
- The Top 1% Life, by Kathleen Black
Connect with Kathleen:
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine