Quirky. Funny. Laser-focused. Jamie Billerwell of Code Property Group has so far had her biggest year as a BDM in her career to date.
The combination of a hot Sunshine Coast market, a great team, and being spurred on by winning Property Manager of the Year at the AREAs last year have created the conditions this year for her to significantly grow her business and her career.
Dig deeper past that bubbly exterior and she is passionate about creating wealth for her clients; devising personalised campaigns and strategies geared toward each and every property. She’s also determined to make a difference in the lives of her clients.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, we talk about her customised approach to serving her clients while using the latest ideas in digital marketing and social media.
Download action guides for episodes of elevate with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
Samantha and Jamie also discuss:
- The role of a BDM and how she approaches lead generation; where her best sources of leads are
- Why focusing on every lead channel is not necessarily the most efficient strategy when it comes to growth
- How she works with the sales team
- Creating an individual experience for a large number of people – what Jamie does instead of letterbox dropping
- How to be first to start the conversation with any potential landlord
- Her ‘controversial’ strategy for dealing with people who call and ask straight away about fees
- Getting higher value properties onto the rent roll, plus marketing tips for ‘elite’ clients
- The trap some PMs and BDMs fall into of transferring their own biases and preferences onto the client and how to avoid it
- Her focus for the next 12 months.
Submissions for AREAs 2020 open on October 7
Connect with Jamie