“When an agent joins a brokerage, the general question they ask is, “Hey Sharran”, can you give me a list of who to go to for what? ….The team built this little blue wavy bar that always hangs out on all the screens, and so you can either email support or just ask Leo the question because Leo can find an answer for you at 11:00 PM at night.” – Sharran Shrivatsaa
“You can ask a question like, how much money did I make last month? And that’s an example of data that we have that we’ve already crunched, [and] the AI can answer you in a meaningful way,” – Pritesh Damani
The integration of AI in real estate is not just a trend; it’s becoming a fundamental shift in the buying, selling and property marketing journey.
That’s the view of The Real Brokerage President Sharran Srivatsaa and CTO Pritesh Damani, who, in this episode of the Elevate Podcast, hosted by Samantha McLean, take a deep dive into the seismic shifts occurring in real estate, driven by innovative technology and strategic thinking.
The pair dissect Real’s groundbreaking ownership model, what attracted them to the brokerage and how they are reinventing connectivity and creativity in the real estate landscape.
They also reveal why agents need to harness the power of AI or risk getting left behind and reveal the three-pronged approach that will see them dominate not just the technology but a competitive market.
Sharran and Pritesh also share how Real created its internal AI assistant ‘Leo’, how it has revolutionised the way their agents work and the clever way the technology enticed a 100 per cent adoption rate with ultra-personalised interactions.
The pair also explore the possibility of a real estate super app, why AI has the power to dramatically change the way buyers validate their property search experience and the big question – Will AI replace agents?
- 3:20 – Sharran’s strategic shift: How Real drew Sharran back into the real estate industry.
- 5:27 – Pritesh’s tech-real estate crossover: The tool invented by Pritesh inspired by popular apps Slack and Pinterest.
- 6:55 – Seize the advantage: Why adopting AI early could be your key to success
- 10:44 – Content is king: Captivating content isn’t just beneficial but critical in the AI-driven real estate world.
- 12:52 – Hey, Leo: A deep dive into Real’s purpose-built AI assistant Leo and how it’s different from other agent CRMs, the efficiencies it creates and how it integrates into transaction and signature platforms
- 22:00 – The safety net: Addressing the critical data security and privacy issues in the AI-enabled future.
- 32:00 – The real estate super app: How balancing agent and consumer needs is vital in crafting an all-encompassing AI tool that delivers an outstanding experience for all parties.
- 39:50 – AI and property search: how AI isn’t just changing, but dramatically enhancing personalisation and validation in property searches.
- 44:25 – AI, Agents or both: Is AI set to replace real estate agents or elevate their role to new heights?