Real estate industry legal specialists O*NO Legal – The Real Estate Agents’ Lawyer have developed a step-by-step program to help entrepreneurial real estate agents manage the process of starting their own business, without compromising their legal protection.
“To do this, you need to build your agency on solid foundations, I mean you wouldn’t build your house on sand, right? Your agency’s foundation will require blocks from various areas of the business world – whether it be ASIC and company compliance, IP and trade mark registrations, privacy structures, employment frameworks, and plenty more.”
Ms Porter said getting all the pieces of a new agency together can be stressful, confusing, and tedious – especially when your main focus is getting it up and running and bringing clients through the door.
“That’s why we’ve designed the perfect solution for you – a step-by-step program to get your start-up legals sorted the right way,” she said.
With a blend of masterclasses and workshops, participants will get more than just the know-how of setting up their agency, they’ll come away with their agency’s legals sorted.
“Each week you’ll immerse yourself in our real estate lawyer-led masterclasses to cover the most pertinent parts of your start-up,” Ms Porter said.
“Then, with that knowledge, work together with our legal experts in your hands-on group workshops to understand, complete, and action your learnings to build an agency that is secure and set for success without having to stress.
“And, as our added bonus, participants will receive the legal templates required to get their legals sorted in the group workshop.”
So rather than spending hours of time and thousands of dollars on start-up templates and lawyers, potential business owners can now join O*NO Legal’s Start-up Sorted Program.
They’ll end up with everything in one place, plus the added bonus of knowing they’ll be completed with a legal expert.
“Come away with your legal framework in place, with the guidance of a legal expert and a thorough understanding of your agency’s legal needs so you can have peace of mind knowing your agency is covered,” Ms Porter said.
“You’ll be set up for success without the stress of having to figure it out on your own.”
Join the interactive masterclasses and workshops to dive into a new area of your agency’s business each week and sort it out the right way, including:
- Understanding the business lifecycle and the different types of legals needed at each stage.
- Understanding the different business and corporate legal structures and which one is best for your agency to set you up for long-term success.
- How to protect your brand by choosing the right business name and registering your trademarks.
- How to set up and manage your agency’s privacy framework so you avoid making costly and reputational mistakes by being privacy prepared.
- How to protect your agency and assets with the REAL Asset Shield method.
- How to sort out your agency’s staff through employment and contractor laws and Real Estate Awards.
- Understanding the laws around digital marketing and how to sort out your digital assets (eg. website) and referral agreements.
- How to effectively, and legally, use social media platforms and google to drive your agency’s growth.
- How our real estate agency law experts can help you.
“Sorting your legals is the only way to future-proof your agency,“ Ms Porter said.
“Shield your assets, future-proof your relationships and expand faster by sorting out your agency’s legals from the start without the guesswork, stress and hassle all while knowing you’re actually covered with our Start-up Sorted program.”
The Start-up Sorted Program is open for registrations until 5 May 2023.
Don’t miss out – to learn more, click here.