This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Have you ever wondered what success marketing looks like and how to implement it into your team?
Marketing guru and real estate leader Cindy Kennedy has gone from strength to strength during COVID-19, from taking her team to the next level in digital marketing to becoming a pillar of support for her community.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Cindy Kennedy explains how to look out for click-bait news cycles, why the four P’s (Product, Price, Promotion, Place) will always be relevant in real estate and how the lessons John McGrath taught her are still in practice today.
Cindy also reveals how she restructures her work week to incorporate family into the balance, how she elevates her marketing campaigns using micro-targeting and why a post-transactional relationship strategy is essential.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode Samantha and Cindy also discuss:
- Why multiple perspectives in real estate is important as no one can predict a property downturn
- How reading a random novel inspired Cindy to pursue a career in the real estate industry
- The lessons learnt when John McGrath took Cindy under his wing
- How the last decade in Balmain and Rozelle has changed into a family oriented community
- The ‘Rare Bird’ campaign and how a property’s history isn’t necessarily its future
- Why private walkthroughs have a more successful transaction rate than an open home
- What the next 12 months look like for the Cindy Kennedy team and why their focus is growth
- How post transactional relationships mean a client for life