Simone Firns is proficient in four languages, a whizz at debt-collection and now a valued Owners Corporation Manager with Melbourne firm Network Pacific Real Estate.
She’s also the 2018 AREAs winner for Excellence in Customer Service and part of the Network Pacific AREA winning team in 2019 for Game Changer Of The Year.
Through the challenges of 2020 and extended lockdown in Melbourne, Simone has continued her focus on clear and effective communication with her customers. It’s been the key to building her portfolio and excelling in her career.
In this episode of the Elevate Podcast, we talk about embracing technology and how “Sally” has put Network Pacific and Simone ahead of the customer service curve.
Download action guides for episodes of elevate with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
Samantha and Simone also discuss:
- Winning AREAs two years in a row and perfecting your pitch
- Maintaining customer relationships with innovative tech
- Why hard work, dedication and being open to learning are the keys to unlocking a satisfying career
- The game-changing management of Airbnb property via an app
- Life in lockdown and managing an Owners Corporation portfolio from your kitchen bench
- The importance of ongoing, consistent communication
- The brains behind Sally – developing the app that will revolutionise property management in real-estate
Submissions for AREAs 2020 open on October 7
Connect with Simone