The real estate landscape in the era of COVID-19 changed rapidly as sales agents, property managers, buyers, sellers and tenants all had to find new ways of getting the job done.
In March, Elite Agent ran a series of webinars to help agents navigate these changing times and in this episode of Elevate, Cunninghams Managing Director John Cunningham and performance coach and business expert Michael Sheargold tackle some of the biggest issues for industry leaders.
As things continue to evolve in relation to COVID-19 it appears that social distancing is here to stay for a while, and the lessons learned are now more important than ever.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode we discuss:
- How to cope with COVID-19 and uncertainty, including how old school real estate techniques will help you manage the crisis.
- Staying positive, why knowledge is power and why taking control is so important.
- The best ways to keep in touch and why using technology to prequalify buyers has never been more crucial.
- How to lead and motivate your team and what the future of the industry might look like.
- Suggestions on how to keep discipline, structure and accountability in your day when working from home.
- How your database can help fuel your marketing and why you need to learn from your clients and not just talk at them.
Connect with Michael:
Connect with John:
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine