Soho founder and CEO Jonathan Lui is a proven entrepreneur. He is the co-founder of Airtasker, which has two million users and has raised $65 million of investment.
Jonathan also co-founded the $20 million venture capital fund Tank Stream Ventures, as well as the 700-member Australian network of startup co-working spaces Tank Stream Labs.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
“An obvious angle is… we know you’ve just moved, why don’t you look at getting some help, here’s a great service to use called Airtasker.”
Some of the topics I discussed with Jonathan include:
- How Airtasker’s “gig economy” concept first began and how it has changed the workforce for good
- The past, present and future of Soho, the “LinkedIn of real estate”.
- How Soho and Airtasker might work together in the future for real estate businesses, trades and other B2B services
- Importance of business culture and values, especially in a company’s early days
- Differences between the Australian and Singaporean/south-east Asian real estate industries, including how Singaporeans tackle the affordability problem via superannuation.
Connect with Jonathan
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
- Twitter: @eliteagentmag
- Facebook: Elite Agent
- Website: EliteAgent.com
- Show: The Elevate Podcast
- YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
- LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
- Instagram: @eliteagentmag
- Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine