When it comes to real estate in the United States, Jim Remley is pretty much a superstar.
A college dropout made good, Jim started his own agency as a 24-year-old and set about opening 17 offices over the following 15 years.
Still a lead performer and a highly sought speaker and author, Jim helps good agents become great with his simple vision of putting agents and consumers first.
This episode is all about lead generation – the crucial conversations, nurturing consumers through several cycles and why you should rely on bought leads as your only source.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
“A lot of times, people are so focused on buying leads or doing all the traditional things we do in this industry that they miss the forest for the trees because right in front of them every day there are plenty of people that they can turn into transactions if they just reached out and took hold of that.”
Some of the topics I discussed with Jim include:
- How Jim went from college dropout to real estate superstar, including how he converted a FSBO (in the middle of nowhere!) for his first sale
- How fear stops some agents having crucial conversations that lead to listings and how they can overcome it
- Turning the conversation to real estate (without it being unnatural!) – including a role play
- How you can use your email list or a nurture plan to keep in touch with people not yet ready to move
- ‘The dream home’ role play and how it can lead to even more conversations that fill the funnel for years to come
- What you can learn from wedding planners about listing presentations
- The communication matrix – what it is and how it can help you be in your clients lives ‘forever’
- How the length of time you need to nurture clients has gotten longer and what to do about it
- Why you don’t have to let go of being there at the consumers ‘zero moment of truth’
- Why the ‘next logical step’ for every prospect might be different and what to do about it
- Where the exponential growth in your database really is
- How to get your team to buy into your excitement, passion and vision
- Why you shouldn’t completely hand over lead generation to a third party – the difference between lead buying and lead creating
- Why advocacy is the secret to agents staying relevant and protecting fees in an increasingly technological world
- Real Estate Presentations That Make Millions by Jim Remley
- Make Millions Selling Real Estate: Earning Secrets Of Top Agents by Jim Remley
- Sell Your Home in Any Market by Jim Remley
Connect with Jim:
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
- Twitter: @eliteagentmag
- Facebook: Elite Agent
- Website: EliteAgent.com
- Show: The Elevate Podcast
- YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
- LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
- Instagram: @eliteagentmag
- Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine
For access to Jim Remley’s Action Guide click here