This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
When we talk about scaling it generally means one of three things – hiring, automating or offshoring. CEO of PMVA Tiffany Bowtell knows about all three.
Tiffany is a new regular in Elite Agent Magazine and so we grabbed an hour in her busy schedule to find out about what’s trending in outsourcing right now and get a sneak peek into how she structures her business to help others.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, she talks about her career in PM – how meeting a Ray White Property Manager on a Contiki Tour lead to a career change and why offshoring tasks is the next foot forward.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this episode of Samantha and Tiffany also discuss:
- How a three-week holiday in London turned into a three-year business opportunity
- Where the inspiration for Property Management Virtual Assistant (PMVA) came from and how Console helped her achieve her ambitions
- How having a consistent vision for business will effectively lead to growth and upscaling
- The most common struggles real estate agents and agencies face and the strategies she recommends to overcome them
- How PMVA navigated its way through COVID-19 and how Tiffany managed her staff, on and offshore
- How PMVA compares to other assistant offshoring business and why it’s worth paying a little extra to meet your clients’ needs.
Connect with Tiffany
To book a discussion with Tiffany directly please click on the below Calendly link: