This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
When we talk about scaling it generally means one of three things – hiring, automating or offshoring. CEO of PMVA Tiffany Bowtell knows about all three.
Tiffany is a new regular in Elite Agent Magazine and so we grabbed an hour in her busy schedule to find out about what’s trending in outsourcing right now and get a sneak peek into how she structures her business to help others.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, she talks about her career in PM – how meeting a Ray White Property Manager on a Contiki Tour lead to a career change and why offshoring tasks is the next foot forward.
Download action guides for episodes of elevate with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode of Samantha and Tiffany also discuss:
- How a three-week holiday in London turned into a three-year business opportunity
- Where the inspiration for Property Management Virtual Assistant (PMVA) came from and how Console helped her achieve her ambitions
- How having a consistent vision for business will effectively lead to growth and upscaling
- The most common struggles real estate agents and agencies face and the strategies she recommends to overcome them
- How PMVA navigated its way through COVID-19 and how Tiffany managed her staff, on and offshore
- How PMVA compares to other assistant offshoring business and why it’s worth paying a little extra to meet your clients’ needs.
Connect with Tiffany
To book a discussion with Tiffany directly please click on the below Calendly link: