Earlier this year I was watching some highlight videos from Inman Connect NYC – just looking to see what’s new in real estate and technology.
I was intrigued by a presentation by digital guru and Issuu CEO Joe Hyrkin.
He was on a panel session discussing how realtors in the US are finding new audiences and amplifying their marketing across Issuu through the use of smart content creation and simple digital distribution.
So I sought him out.
We’ve always known Issuu to be for magazines. In fact, you’ll find a number of back issues of Elite Agent and EPM on the platform.
However, with the Issuu platform getting more than 100 million unique views per month there are a growing number of savvy of realtors in the US using Issuu to amplify their personal brand and property marketing – finding audiences beyond the traditional and repurposing their content (images, brochures, newsletters, videos and more) across multiple platforms including social.
And it makes sense – post-COVID-19 consumers are perhaps a bit warier of touching a brochure if they feel it’s not safe.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode we discuss:
- Joe’s view on the explosion of content marketing, particularly ephemeral content like stories
- Our connection as humans to stories and storytelling and why they are so successful in getting your message across
- Repurposing content the efficient way – create once, share many times
- Reaching new and global audiences with your marketing materials
- Personalising content (eg putting the buyer in the picture of a property)
- The creative things you can do with Issuu’s story cloud
- Why you should be creating community activity guides, local area guides and more
- How to get quoted/published in some of the big blogs (eg Huffpost, Inc, Forbes)
- + much more
Issuu Story Cloud
Joe Hyrkin on HuffPost
Joe Hyrkin on Inc.
Real Estate Solutions with Issuu
Mobile Optimized Visual Story
Download the action guide for more examples and case studies in the real estate industry.
Connect with Joe:
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine