This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, you’ll learn how how to save time with automation, while improving communication with clients, and find out how to get some great templates to get you started.
Trevor Bragg is the Head of Sales and Business Development at Eagle Software, a 100 per cent cloud-based CRM for real estate listing and contact management. Prior to joining Eagle, he has had significant experience in the real estate industry including spending time at Penrith Professionals, CoreLogic, Portplus and Agent SMS.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this episode of the Elevate Podcast, Samantha and Trevor discuss
- How to become a master of CRM, eMarketing, property data, apps and all that technology can provide in the real estate space
- Why it’s essential to mix scheduled automation with human interaction (and how to successfully pull it off!)
- How you can create templates workflows and emails that are reusable for different types of clients
- Why the process of ‘nurturing’ your prospects in your CRM is, and always will be, the cornerstone of effective communication
- Tips to maximise the productivity of your agency, and agents, while ensuring your clients feel they are receiving gold standard attention and service for their specific needs.
plus much, much more…
Connect with Trevor
Links and resources mentioned
- In this podcast, Trevor mentions some free email templates – you can download those at https://geteagle.com.au/templates
- Trevor on eliteagent.com