Do you long to know the secrets behind taking your business from lagging in your back bedroom at home to an office on the busiest corner in town?
This year’s Transform 2020 winner Laura Shooter, and her husband Samuel, can tell you how to do just that.
The SJ Real Estate directors have done it.
In this episode of Elevate you’ll learn how Laura and Samuel have grown their business from the ground up in less than five years.
They deep dive into some of their best marketing campaigns, including ‘New lease on love’ and ‘Real estate in more dimensions’, as well as their innovative use of video and why a market update talking about properties other people have sold is better than no update at all.
The husband and wife team also explain their innovative ‘experience centre’ and why that includes a dedicated media space.
Laura also explains what she plans to do with the $5,000 she scored as the Transform 2020 winner and why she’s channelling it into the Dubbo community.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode Samantha, Laura and Samuel also discuss:
- Laura describes winning Transform 2020, including the reason she entered the whole team and which challenges were her favourites.
- How Samuel and Laura got their start in real estate and how one pear cider helped them gain momentum.
- How they grew SJ Shooter Real Estate and how they cope and find work-life balance as a married couple, with two kids, who work together.
- The favourite tools they use to run their business, including why Laura loves a good spreadsheet.
- Their innovative use of video and why doing a market update with other people’s sales is better than no market update at all.
- Their highly successful marketing campaigns – ‘New lease on love’ and ‘Real estate in more dimensions’ – including what they are, their goals and how they’ve worked.
- How and why Laura and Samuel developed an ‘experience centre’, complete with a media space, and what it’s brought to their business.
- What Laura will do to champion the public perception of Dubbo using her Transform 2020 winner’s money.
- What the future holds, including why focusing on team development will boost their business going forward.
Connect with Laura and Samuel
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine