The uncertainty that has hit Australian shores since the arrival of COVID-19 has been impossible to escape.
Real estate agents, sellers and buyers alike have been caught up in a whirlwind of doomsday rhetoric, but two of Australia’s leading real estate experts say COVID-19 need not spell disaster for the industry.
In this insightful edition of Elevate, The Agency’s Matt Lahood and expert coach Claudio Encina explain how real estate agents that can adapt quickly and embrace change could enter one of their career-best selling times.
Matt explains how working with empathy, resilience and focus can make you an agent of choice, while Claudio says discovering and appeasing your sellers and buyers three biggest fears – certainty, safety and comfort- will see you come out in front.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
“It’s little things like that that help me get a high level, helicopter view of how people are feeling and what things we need to put in place” – Matt Lahood
In this episode Samantha, Matt and Claudio discuss:
- The three types of agents emerging in the Coronavirus crisis – fear focused, unfocused and strategy focused – and why living above the problem and offering direction will make sellers and buyers more comfortable and confident in you.
- Why treating each day like it’s your first day in real estate will ensure you’re the leader of the pack rather than the straggler getting overrun by those who can adapt faster.
- Online auctions and how to make the seller feel safe by identifying the three dangers – certainty, safety and discomfort- holding them back from embracing new methods of sale.
- Reaching out to your community and how you can give back during the crisis, including how offering to pick up a few groceries for an elderly client can make a big difference in your business.
- Navigating the technology gauntlet and how to balance the need for innovation with technology overwhelm.
- Looking after your business and your team, including using technology to check-in on their wellbeing and conduct ‘virtual’ face-to-face meetings.
- The real estate forecast and how embracing opportunities now could see you experience one of the best selling periods in your career.
Connect with Matt:
Connect with Claudio :
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine