This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Jeremy Wilkinson is the recipient of the 2020 REA award for top residential sales agent in Tasmania.
A director of Harcourts Launceston he sold 115 properties last year valued at around $46 million and also received 61 five star reviews.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Jeremy discusses why authenticity is key and how an appraisal a day helps build a solid real estate career.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this podcast, Samantha and Jeremy also discuss:
- How just doing what you do best can help you achieve success
- Why the Tasmanian market is so hot right now
- The touchpoints that matter when building relationships
- Why authenticity is key and how to reign yourself back in
- How to ask for reviews (and when)
- Why real estate is all about the ability to read people
- Why being a humble winner, but a brilliant loser is a mantra every agent should embrace
- How an appraisal a day helps build a solid career
Links and resources mentioned
Jeremy on Elite Agent
Connect with Jeremy