Today, we are talking to Adam Franklin – who is the author of Web Marketing That Works – an Amazon #1 bestseller.
He is a professional speaker, university lecturer and CEO of Bluewire Media – which he co-founded in 2005.
His blog was named Australia’s #1 business blog and his podcast was named #9 on Entrepreneur magazine’s top marketing podcasts.
Adam’s work has featured in Forbes, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, The Australian, and the Sydney Morning Herald.
Adam helps advisory and consulting businesses win high-value clients via LinkedIn. He teaches thousands of students via his online courses and coaching programs and his weekly ‘Bluewire News’ email goes out to more than 32,000 professionals worldwide.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
“The reach that we’re seeing on LinkedIn at the moment is significantly higher than that exact same piece of content published on Instagram or Facebook. And so that’s why I believe that LinkedIn is a huge opportunity for 2020.”
Some of the topics we discussed with Adam include:
- Growing popularity of LinkedIn and how it can boost business connections and relationships.
- Tips on how best to start a LinkedIn page including top headline mistakes to avoid; importance of up to date headshots; optimising your profile’s “About” section; and adding both sales results and fun personal details.
- LinkedIn’s social etiquette and how to ensure you are not pestering or annoying people while still connecting through “human” conversations.
- New and different ways to attract the best possible attention.
- Suggestions on how much time to spend on LinkedIn and favourite tools to decrease distractions and increase productivity.
Connect with Adam Franklin:
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine