This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connectnow
When Gold Coast agent Eoghan Murphy returned from a stint on reality TV, he feared his appearance on Love Island might have ruined his real estate career.
A year later, that’s proven to be anything but the case, with Eoghan recently racking up a personal best of $1.2 million GCI this financial year.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Eoghan explains what it was like to step back into real estate after reality TV, how he felt Love Island affected his mindset, what it took to come back after five months out of the industry, and the strategies he used to get back in the zone.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
Eoghan and Samantha also discuss:
- How Eoghan has built his career from zero, not once but twice
- Why a persistent and consistent approach pays off
- How he maximised any momentum he achieved
- Why success is the best prospecting strategy
- How the belief, training and support of his real estate principal empowered him to succeed beyond his dreams
- Why his goals are now bigger and better, and how he’s on track to achieve them
- His reality TV tips for Gavin Rubinstein, D’Leanne Lewis and Simon Cohen as they ready for the release of Luxe Listings
- Why Eoghan believes every agent knows deep down what they need to do, and he’s testament to the fact if they follow through it pays off
- And more…
Links or resources mentioned
- Ryan Holiday: Ego is the enemy
- Ryan Holiday: The obstacle is the way
- Luxe listings
- Tom Panos
- Michael Sheargold
- Jet Xavier
Eoghan on Elite Agent
Connect with Eoghan