Have you ever wondered what separates top real estate agents from the rest?
Today’s guest, The Agency General Manager of Sales for NSW/ACT Luke Evans, knows.
According to Luke, the most successful agents are driven by an unquenchable appetite for growth that motivates them to break boundaries, refine their skills and embrace lifelong learning.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, hosted by Samantha McLean, Luke also reveals why work ethic and effective execution are must-have abilities and how self-confidence is a major linchpin for success, separating agents who thrive from those who falter.
Luke also shares invaluable insights that can supercharge your career, regardless of your experience level, including how to get the most from your database, identifying the hidden opportunities within the most modest of appraisals and turbocharging your listings.
Samantha and Luke also discuss the priceless mentorship magic that can propel your career and those you help, as well as Luke’s 12-week transformation program that could be your ticket to real estate greatness.
“If you’re not going to choose you, then don’t expect someone else to. Don’t expect someone with a four-bedroom, ensuite, double garage, that’s downsizing, that’s been there for 30 (years), don’t expect them to choose you unless you think that you’re the best option.” – Luke Evans
Sam and Luke also discuss:
- 02:26 AI-Powered Agents: Why chatGPT is just the tip of the iceberg and how to supercharge your business instantly.
- 4:02 From mistakes to self-belief: Luke’s real estate journey, including how his mistakes made him a better agent.
- 7:05 Appetite for growth: How to break your limits, sharpen your skills, and embrace lifelong learning.
- 7:48 Real estate at warp speed: Why the industry’s lightning transformation demands your attention like never before.
- 8:48 The art of greatness: The attributes of top agents and why work ethic and the ability to execute reign supreme.
- 10:44 Choose your career destiny: Why self-confidence is the make-or-break factor, including why prospects only choose agents who choose themselves.
- 12.58 Turbocharge your listings: Master rapid-fire techniques for A, B, and C-grade pipelines.
- 15:28 Mentorship magic: Why a mentor is a must, how to be a successful one and why being an accessible manager is business gold.
- 20:47 Database domination 101: Strategies for nurturing your database, and mastering sellers, buyers, and outbound prospecting.
- 23:22 Referrals and relationship alchemy: Why deceptive low-grade appraisals can actually surface listing prowess.
- 29:15 The Emerging Agents Program: Luke’s 12-week transformation journey starts here.