This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Scott Bateman is the CEO of property management software platform Kolmeo, while Brock Fisher is its Head of Strategy.
Both have extensive experience in the property management sector,with insight into business growth, operation, and efficiency.
The duo also played a major role in the most recent Transform program, where they proved popular coaches on topics such as differentiation and automation.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Scott and Brock share their in-depth insight into how agencies can look at the landscape through a very different lens to differentiate and increase their revenue.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this podcast, Samantha, Scott and Brock also discuss:
- Why differentiation isn’t just about better service
- How to think differently about revenue
- Why you should be taking away not adding to improve efficiency
- The Apple v JB Hi-Fi effect
- How to assess what to automate, delegate or outsource
- Why you should start with the customer experience and work backwards
- Where to begin when it comes to working on your processes
Links and Resources mentioned
Scott and Brock on Elite Agent
- Brock Fisher: Outsourcing vs delegation vs automating
- Scott Bateman: Critical thinking
- Looking back, moving forward
Connect with Scott
Connect with Brock