A few years ago, second-generation real estate professional Suzannah Toop was lucky enough to enjoy a coffee with Google Australia Head of Engineering, Alan Noble.
When she asked him about the role of real estate in the future, his response struck a chord.
But this conversation, in recent times ways, has been a driver for the company.
Mention the name Toop & Toop to anyone in real estate and the word ‘innovation’ immediately springs to mind.
And they have been recognised for it numerous times – the Adelaide agency has been inducted into the REIA Hall of Fame four times – an amazing achievement in anyone’s language.
In this podcast, Elite Agent Magazine’s May Cover, and CEO Suzannah Toop shares an insight into a 35-year-old brand and why a cutting edge approach continues to be at the heart of everything they do.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode we discuss:
- What attracts and keeps people at Toop&Toop
- Why the company focuses so heavily on wellness – including an in house creche, fitness centre and more
- How they eliminated 77 per cent of their emails in the property management team while improving staff morale
- Why Toop&Toop believe the role of the agent must be much more than simply an intermediary between two parties; and what needs to happen to remain relevant
- Other trends Suzannah sees moving forward and how Toop&Toop are pivoting to adapt to COVID-19 challenges…
plus much more…
Connect with Suzannah:
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine