Cunninghams held their Inaugural Elevate and Evolve Conference at Manly Pavilion on Thursday, 2 August.
The day was aimed at elevating the Cunninghams business in line with an ever-evolving real estate landscape, while equipping team members with even more knowledge and motivation to keep exceeding client expectations.
Now in its 27th year of business, Cunninghams has weathered and grown through many changes in market trends and conditions, however the team ethos has never changed. From the very beginning, Ann and John Cunningham aimed to create a business based on trusted, independent advice that formed relationships and achieved results like no one else.
“The more skilled and ready for change our team is, the better we can service our clients’ needs” said John Cunningham, Managing Director of Cunninghams.
“We are a team of good people, which is critical in achieving great results in a profession that relies on human interaction. By investing in our people, we are ultimately investing in our clients.”
With a focus on personal and professional development, the event hosted a range of high profile speakers including an inspirational keynote from Simon Illingworth, followed by motivational and informative sessions with speakers Shane Kempton, Damien Cooley of Cooley Auctions, Ewan Morton of Morton Real Estate and Kylie Walsh of Di Jones, to name a few.
The conference concluded with the Inaugural Awards Evening, a glamorous affair recognising Cunninghams top performers. Congratulations to following team members who were recognised for achievements in their specialist areas:
- Sales Team Excellence Winner: The Andrew Lutze Team
Andrew Lutze, Ben Jones, Sam Raso, Macey Nicholls, Chase Clayton, Michael Giuffrida, & Toni-Lee Waller
- Sales Team Performance Winner: The Steve Lambley Team
Steve Lambley, Jodie Lynch, Kelly Blake, Jane Thompson, Lochlan MacPherson, Jacob Beton & Toby Hardiman
- Sales Individual Excellence Winner: Andrew Lutze
- Sales Individual Performance Winner: Florence Labadens
- Sales Elevate Winner: Daniel McIntyre
- Property Management Excellence Winner: Paije McKee
- Property Management Performance Winner: Helen Thor
- Property Management Elevate Winner: Stefano Castorina
- Support Excellence Winner: Melissa Gray
- Support Performance Winner: Mia Lanchester
- Support Elevate Winner: Susan Alagich
- Team Philippines Excellence Winner: Robin Ente
- Smartmove Award for Highest settlements Winner: Jodie Lynch
- Customer Experience (CX) Award Winner: The L Team
Liliana O’Toole, Matt Nicastri, Daniel McIntyre & Kate Cashel
- Team Experience (TX) Award Winner: Sam Raso
- “The Awesome Award” Winner: Bree Higgins
With three offices in Balgowlah, Manly and Dee Why, and 78 team members, the Cunninghams network now services all areas of the Northern Beaches and surrounds.