Every agent and every real estate brand knows content helps them build a presence in the marketplace, but when it comes to creating great content, it can be challenging to know where to start or how to find the time.
News Corp Australia’s Claire Bradley is an expert in this space. With 20 years’ experience, she lives and breathes content creation and now heads up a team creating commercial content marketing solutions that help brands engage in a conversation with their prospective customers.
As Claire explains, in this day and age content isn’t just something that’s nice to have. It’s expected, allowing your potential clients to understand who you are, what you do and how you can help them.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast with Cassandra Charlesworth, Claire takes a deep dive into the big wide ocean of content, looking at different ideas and strategies individual agents and brands can use to build presence in their marketplace.
She walks through 15 great ideas for real estate content that you can get started on right now, while outlining how each different type helps build a brand.
In the process, Claire offers simple tips to save time and effort, including ways to repurpose that content and spread it across your website, social media and more.
She looks at how the right content creates authority in a marketplace and builds trust, why a content strategy can assist, and some simple tricks to make creating that content easy while enjoying a waterfall effect.
Claire also shares an insight into when you can do it yourself, and when you should outsource, while sharing some of the ways News Corp Australia works with agencies big and small to assist.
“Don’t think that every piece of content you create has to be unique. Yes, you should definitely be creating content for platforms specifically. But if you have a really great piece of content that lives on your site, that’s useful, you can find different ways for that to be served across different social platforms, which is a bit of what we call the waterfall effect.” – Claire Bradley
Claire and Cassandra discuss:
- Why content remains critical to establishing your real estate brand and authority in a marketplace.
- The different types of real estate content that audiences engage with and come back to time and again.
- How to make the content you create work smarter not harder by repurposing and scheduling.
- When to DIY and when to outsource your content, and why a strategy is key to either approach.
- 15 great content ideas and the benefits they offer when it comes to building your profile and brand.
- Why content is all about the ‘why should I care factor?’ and how you can craft content that addresses your audience’s needs.
- How to find time in your busy schedule to create solid content, along with some shortcuts, tips and tricks.
- How News Corp Australia works with agents and agencies of all sizes and budgets to create compelling content that helps build a brand.
And much, much more…
Links and resources mentioned
Connect with Claire