This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connectnow
Tanja Neven-Jones is a multi award-winning agent at O’Brien Real Estate Melbourne.
After starting in the industry in 2003, Tanja found herself rebuilding her career from scratch after a business venture didn’t pan out as expected.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Tanja shares the strategies that helped her establish a successful real estate career, not just once, but twice.
She also offers a unique perspective of how she got back up and running quickly courtesy of tools that every agent should draw on.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
Tanja and Samantha also discuss:
- How to use warm data to achieve quick success
- Why client care wins you listings
- How to avoid being a real estate stalker but still have regular touch points with clientele
- Why 1000 names on a database is more than enough to create a stellar sales career
- How to get your head in the right space after a career setback
- Why conversion occurs long before you enter a client’s loungeroom
- And more…
Links and resources mentioned
Tanja on Elite Agent
Connect with Tanja