Century 21 has recently added sixteen new offices in locations across Australia and New Zealand, further enhancing the strength of the group’s Australasian network.
Six new offices have opened in New South Wales, two new offices in Victoria, two new offices in Queensland, one office in Western Australia, one in South Australia, one in Tasmania and three in New Zealand.
“The pace of new office openings is the fastest the company has seen in recent years,” said Charles Tarbey, Chairman and Owner of Century 21 Australasia.
“It is an exciting time to be in real estate in Australia and New Zealand as local and international participants continue to demand housing stock.
“Whilst there has been speculation about conditions changing, I believe if they do this will only make the role of professional agents more valued as more negotiation begins to take place between buyers and sellers,” said Charles Tarbey.
“Many of our new franchisees are bilingual which speaks to the increasingly interconnected nature of global property markets.
“Century 21 is delighted to welcome all these new offices to our network and in many ways, this is a great testament to the hard work our marketing and support teams have done of late and the increasing global strength of the Century 21 brand,” said Charles Tarbey.
Century 21 has opened offices in the following locations
- Century 21 Bathurst (NSW)
- Century 21 Property Plus, Dee Why (NSW)
- Century 21 Golden West, Dubbo (NSW)
- Century 21 Homezone Real Estate, Bankstown (NSW)
- Century 21 The Property Shoppe, Windsor (NSW)
- Century 21 Commercial, Sydney (NSW)
- Century 21 Team Real Estate Dandenong (Victoria)
- Century 21 GF Real Estate, Box Hill (Victoria)
- Century 21 Altius Realty, Robina (QLD)
- Century 21 City Prestige Property, Ascot (QLD)
- Century 21 Grand Alliance, Perth (WA)
- Century 21 The Bay, Glenelg (SA)
- Century 21 Leslie and Banks, Devonport (TAS)
- Century 21 Crow Realty, Kaukapakapa (NZ)
- Century 21 Premier, Turangi (NZ)
- Century 21 Platinum, Tuakau (NZ)
In addition, offices in Lane Cove, Badgerys Creek and Kingsgrove in New South Wales are expected to open shortly.
“We wish these new members of the Century 21 team all the best as they strive to achieve client property goals and premium results in all transactions,” said Charles Tarbey.