If the impact of COVID-19 on your business has got you down then Dan Argent is the guy to help you not only survive it, but thrive once the deadly bug has moved on.
Forced to start his own business during the GFC in order to survive, in this episode of Elevate, Dan shares the five strategies he used to succeed.
He explains his 20-1-20 rule, including why it’s the “most powerful” strategy you’ll ever implement, along with why you not only need to set goals, but attach them to results and rewards.
Dan takes a look at the two reasons properties don’t sell – price and presentation – and lets you in on the one thing he says to vendors to get them to spend money on preparing their property for sale.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode Samantha and Dan also discuss:
- Why the Brisbane market is in a transition period.
- The impact of the Global Financial Crisis, including how Dan’s GCI took a nosedive and what he did to turn it around.
- The five strategies Dan used to survive during the GFC and thrive after it.
- Why you should aim to reach 20 per cent market share and how you can get there.
- Why Dan started his own business during the GFC and how doing so helped him stay afloat.
- The power of building your brand and what you can act on now to do it.
- Why shadowing an established, successful agent is the best way to start your career.
- The one philosophy Dan lives by and his advice to new real estate agents.
Connect with Dan:
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine