After a 19-year career in real estate spanning sales, property management and commercial, Lindsey Burne knows what it takes to produce high-performing teams.
As Director and Sales Manager of LJ Hooker Dickson in Canberra, Lindsey has grown his business and created a powerful culture through having a team focus.
In this Trusted Agent podcast with Sean Scoffield, Lindsey discusses what a high-performing team looks like and the steps you can take to build a great sales team with an incredible culture.
He also outlines the most important strategies leaders can implement to ensure your team buys into your goals and are each on the same path to success as a collective unit.
If you’re a director, sales manager or leader of a team then this podcast will show you how to develop your culture and establish a team that is committed to achieving their goals.
“As a leader trying to set a culture and build a team, if you say you’re going to do something you’ve got to demonstrate that and make it happen. Don’t make promises you’re not going to keep.” – Lindsey Burne
Sean and Lindsey also discuss:
- How to deal with tough business situations, manage stress levels and thrive in a difficult environment.
- The most effective ways to improve your company’s team culture and how to find ways to get the team to buy into your larger goals.
- The importance of spending one-on-one time with your team members to find out how to get the best out of each individual and the team as a whole.
- How to deal with time pressures when managing teams by setting appointments and scheduling your time.
- How to work on yourself as a leader and continue to grow as a person to bring out the best in yourself and your team.
- Why it’s critical to spend time with the people in your team and build genuine connections by being open about your world.
- The need to set a culture and company values and the importance of celebrating success as a team to get the best results.
- Why businesses need to focus on setting a level of ethics to help the people they serve and how to get your team to buy into the culture as a collective unit.
- How to provide support and systems for your team to operate in to bring out the best in your business and get great results for everyone.
And much more…
Links and resources mentioned
Connect with Lindsey
Connect with Sean Scoffield