Overhauling the traditional real estate business model is a lofty goal, but it’s exactly what the team behind Coronis set out to do when they started back in the early 1990s.
Coronis’s Growth Manager, Craig Gillies was there from the very beginning and has been at the forefront of helping to change the way a real estate industry operates.
In this Trusted Agent podcast with Sean Scoffield, Craig discusses what both agents and agencies can do to become more efficient and how consistency and process is the key to everything you do.
They also discuss the top three things agents can do to develop more trust with vendors and how that leads to rapid growth and more listings.
If you’re a principal or director looking to build a respected brand and scale your agency, or if you’re an agent who wants to win more listings and improve your processes, this podcast is for you.
If you don’t have any listings today, it’s not because of what you haven’t done today, it’s because of what you did or didn’t do six weeks ago. That’s where the consistency comes in because you never know when the opportunity is going to come up so you have to give wonderful service all the time. – Craig Gillies.
Sean and Craig also discuss:
- How to become more efficient and highly profitable with the help of technology by eliminating basic tasks and focusing on higher-value activities.
- The importance of developing a great brand by focusing on consistency and integrity in every aspect of your business.
- How to win more listings by not becoming a real estate salesman and focusing on your own strengths and being yourself.
- Why creating an ecosystem for your business will lead to longer-term value from your customers and build a strong brand.
- How to build a great brand by living by the values that your business stands for and showing strong leadership based on what your company stands for.
- How to create a valuable high-growth real estate business by moving away from the transactional model.
- How to supercharge an agency’s prospecting and referrals by adding complementary services that also offer massive value to clients.
- Why building your company culture with empathetic leadership is one of the most important things agencies need to be focused on in 2022.
And much more…
Links and resources mentioned
Connect with Craig Gillies
Connect with Sean Scoffield