REIWA has recognised Western Australia’s top real estate achievers for 2020, with this year’s event streamed to hundreds of people.
REIWA CEO Neville Pozzi said during a difficult and evolutionary year within the industry, the awards were more important than ever to showcase the fantastic work that has been achieved.
“The Awards for Excellence are the highest accolade that can bestowed by the Institute and are a unique opportunity to acknowledge those WA real estate professionals who demonstrate best practice and have a positive impact on clients, the industry and community at large,” Mr Pozzi said.
“On behalf of the Institute, I’d like to congratulate the 2020 nominees and winners on their achievements and the outstanding value they continue to provide the WA community in the face of what remains a challenging economy,” Mr Pozzi said.
“In addition, I would like to congratulate Peter Clements from Mint Real Estate who was inducted into REIWA’s Hall of Fame this year, for winning the Residential Salesperson of the Year for three consecutive years from 2017 – 2019.”
The 2020 winners will represent WA in the Real Estate Institute of Australia’s National Awards for Excellence, held next year.
2020 REIWA Awards for Excellence winners
- Achievement Award: Brittany Clack, HERE Property
- Business Broker of the Year Award: Graham O’Hehir, Goodwin Mitchell O’Hehir & Associates
- Business Development Manager: Liliana Talemaitoga, Caporn Young Estate Agents
- Buyer’s Agent of the Year: Elizabeth Sterzel, Property Wizards
- Commercial Agency of the Year: Realmark Commercial
- Commercial Property Manager of the Year Award: Tony Morgan, CBRE
- Commercial Salesperson of the Year: Anthony Del Borrello, CBRE
- Community Service Award: Realmark
- Innovation Award: CBRE
- Large Residential Agency of the Year: dethridgeGROVES Real Estate
- Marketer of the Year Award: Lauri Curtain, dethridgeGROVES Real Estate
- Marketing and Communications Award: dethridgeGROVES Real Estate
- Medium Residential Agency of the Year: Duet Property Group
- Operational Leadership Award: Michelle Rigg, Rentwes
- Operational Support Award: Brianna Merendino, Rentwest
- Residential Property Manager Team of the Year: Everyday Hero Team, Empire Estate Agents
- Residential Property Manager of the Year: Kathryn Massey, Michael Johnson & Co
- Residential Sales Team of the Year: Smith Team, Realmark Urban
- Residential Salesperson of the Year: Nathan Tonich, Realmark Urban
- Small Residential Agency of the Year: Mont Property