“If you can find an area that you want to educate somebody about, how you do the job, what happens ‘if’…there’s a lot of things that can go wrong and if you can explain all those in an easy to read way, there’s probably a book in it.” – Geoff Grist
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this episode of the Elevate Podcast, Samantha and Geoff discuss:
- The evolution and accessibility of anyone to write a book to show their expertise.
- Why he chose to write a book and “give away all his secrets” to best assist those he is serving and why you should write a book in your expertise.
- Quick tips for agents and consumers from Journey to Sold
- Valuable advice from his career and experiences.
Key Takeaways on book writing
- People read for entertainment or for education – if you can write in an easy to read manner and teach in the process, all the better.
- There’s no such thing as writer’s block – you can always write something, even if you put a line through it later.
Key Takeaways for a smooth and successful transaction
- Dialogue for vendor paid marketing
- Keeping sellers connected to the sale using clever communication
- Qualifying buyers
Connect with Geoff Grist:
Facebook: Mosman Neutral Bay Realty
Books: Sold Above Market & Journey to Sold & More!
LinkedIn: Geoff Grist
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine