Homely.com.au now features Agent Ratings in their Sold Hub and has released a new homepage design.
Adam Spencer, Homely’s Co-Founder, said the Sold Hub prominently positions Agent Ratings and ‘Contact agent’ buttons, so consumers can identify top local agents and quickly get in touch with those who’ve had successful sales outcomes for comparable properties to theirs for an appraisal.
“We view this as an additional lead generation tool that rewards agents who build out their Homely profiles with client reviews, and we’re excited to track how this new feature performs for highly-rated agents,” Mr Spencer said.
Additionally, Homely recently launched a clean new version of their homepage.
“We don’t often update the homepage, so it’s always an exciting day when we roll out a major update to the ‘face’ of Homely to see how it’s received,” Mr Spencer said.
“It’s important we continually evolve the design to ensure Homely consumers have the very best experience possible when searching and researching Australian real estate.
“The latest changes are intended to improve discovery and navigation to all the areas of our site that help consumers make better property decisions.”
Standout features of the new homepage include:
- A fresh new Homely design language optimised for mobile and web.
- A showcase of the major hubs of our site for our consumers with detailed descriptions and beautiful imagery.
- SEO optimisation with internal linking throughout all major parts of the site.
- Latest news articles are now surfaced on the homepage.
- Direct access to download our suite of apps.