“What is most important is for an agent not to be scared to do something different. Not to be scared to approach an owner with a bold new plan … to differentiate themselves. Be adventurous enough to do something different because, I promise you, owners that have to select an agent are not going to be fazed by a person who puts something new in front of them.” – David Scholes
David Scholes commenced work in rural Australia conducting stock and station auctions. He moved to Sydney in the early 1990s to concentrate on what he has since come to successfully specialise in – auctioning residential and commercial real estate.
David now conducts about 1,000 auctions annually in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. His regular clients also include major financial institutions as well as some of the largest and most respected names in the Australian corporate and property sectors. In recognition of David’s continued support to the Real Estate Industry, he was awarded the REINSW highest and most coveted award – The Prestigious Woodrow Weight Award.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode Samantha and David discuss:
- David’s journey into real estate and career highlights
- What SoldOnline does, its scope and future
- The psychology of online auctions and an agents role in online auctions
- The future of auctions
- David’s history with technology and what David wishes real estate agents knew.
Connect with David Scholes:
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
- Twitter: @eliteagentmag
- Facebook: Elite Agent
- Website: EliteAgent.com
- Show: The Elevate Podcast
- YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
- LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
- Instagram: @eliteagentmag
- Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine