“If someone gives you their email address they’re letting you into their very personal space and you need to respect that.” – Samantha McLean
In today’s digital age, real estate agents have a plethora of tools that can help you build a database of highly-motivated consumers.
Knowing how to convert these people into genuine leads or paying customers will be an important skill moving through to 2020.
But there is a big difference between ‘building an audience’ and ‘nurturing a database’.
Here, we’ll look at some ideas that can help you build an email list with ideas on how to capture leads on your website, how to gain attention on social media and some of the tools that we use for things like cold outreach (as opposed to letterbox dropping).
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode, Samantha and Mark expand on the article 29 ways to build your database and break down:
- The need for agents to get familiar with the digital marketing space, particularly relating to email marketing
- The journey from audience to database to customer
- The key tools to help you build an audience and a database, including differentiating between the two
- With a database, is bigger, better?
- The best tools to communicate with your audience, including some you may not have heard about
- The need to have one view of the customer
- What’s hot in social media, including how to create “scroll-stopping” images
- Creating simple content to gain authority (Gary Vaynerchuk style)
- What’s working in community marketing, including the need to be authentic
- Blogging – do you need to do it, a tip to simplify writing content and what to do if you have writer’s block.
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine