“It is a time of complete overwhelm for a lot of right now. It’s more important than ever that we have discussions around the stuff that actually counts and the stuff that actually doesn’t count – because there’s a lot of people spending a lot of time right now working on things that don’t actually matter.”
– CHRIS HELDER
Chris Helder is a business communication expert and master storyteller whose presentations have radically transformed how thousands of people worldwide communicate with clients, customers, colleagues, staff and teams. He has been a professional speaker for 18 years and has done over 2,450 presentations around the world.
He is the bestselling author of three books The Ultimate Book of Influence which has been published in five languages, Useful Belief, which is one of the highest-selling Australian business books of all time and Cut The Noise, which is about achieving better results with greater focus.
As our final podcast of 2019, we invite you to come along with Chris plus Elite Agent publisher Mark Edwards, for an entertaining (yet still educational!) journey as we farewell 2019 and say hello to the new decade, which Chris says should be the “time of our lives.”
Month by month we recap the good, bad, ugly and most importantly useful takeaways of 2019:
- The year that was, covering not only real estate but the environment, societal changes and even Queen Elizabeth gets a mention!
- Chris explains why positive thinking doesn’t work and the theory behind his method of useful belief
- From ‘climate emergency’ to ‘banking emergency’ and the effects of the Royal Commission on the industry
- What agents will need to be mindful of in the upcoming ‘roaring 20s’
- The co-living, build to rent trend, the subscription economy and why that presents great opportunities in property management
- The need for agents to have someone who is a digital master in the office (no exceptions!)
- Chris explains how he keeps his energy up and why everything is ultimately an energy game
- Why breaking down the ‘e-pong’ in the office will bring you better relationships
- How reviews can reduce your ad cost and the best way to ask someone for a review
- What customers will really want in 2020 from an agent and the four words that should drive your business.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
Connect with Chris Helder:
Connect with the Elite Agent Team:
- Twitter: @eliteagentmag
- Facebook: Elite Agent
- Website: EliteAgent.com
- Show: The Elevate Podcast
- YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
- LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
- Instagram: @eliteagentmag
- Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine