The day to day life of an agent is often walking a fine line of risk versus reward. As Ivan Sarakula signed up to appear on one of the biggest reality shows in the country, Married at First Sight, it was about finding love – but he found both his personal and professional life under the microscope.
In this podcast, we talk exclusively to Ivan, taking a look at how launching yourself into the public eye has it’s pro’s and con’s and why resilience really is the number one skill you need to cultivate.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode we discuss:
- The celebrity experience, how getting papped during a morning coffee at work becomes headline news.
- Learning to leverage your brand from media exposure and how to control your public image.
- Navigating a changing market post reality show with restrictive conditions.
- Lessons in resilience and personal development.
- Actionable steps to take when you are starting out in your career or looking to move to the next level.
You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
Connect with Ivan:
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine