Over 550 real estate professionals and guests attended the 2018 reiwa.com Awards Ball at Crown Perth on Saturday 25 August, which celebrated WA’s top performing agents in the 2017-18 financial year.
REIWA CEO Neville Pozzi said the reiwa.com Awards recognise WA’s top selling agents and agencies. “Western Australia has some of the best and brightest real estate professionals in the country and the reiwa.com Awards celebrate the state’s highest achievers.
“On behalf of everyone at REIWA, I’d like to congratulate the winners and finalists of the 2018 reiwa.com Awards for their outstanding achievements in the 2017-18 financial year.
“It’s a testament to the commitment, dedication and hard work these agents provide to their clients and communities on a daily basis that they continue to thrive in their chosen profession, despite the challenging market conditions that prevail,” Mr Pozzi said.
In honour of the Institute’s centenary this year, the 2018 reiwa.com Awards Ball was themed around the Roaring 20s. Guests were entertained by Sally Cooper and Boys in the Band, with Tim Gossage as MC.
2018 reiwa.com Awards winners
- Top Franchise and/or Marketing Group Listings Sold: Ray White
- Top Franchise and/or Marketing Group Value Sold: Ray White
- Top Salesperson by Auction Listings Sold: Andrew Huggins, Ray White Urban Springs
- Top Office by Auction Listings Sold: Realmark Coastal and Caporn Young Estate Agents (equal first place)
- Top Listing Rookie: Michael Wallace, Professionals Stirling Clark
- Top Salesperson Land Project Marketing: Samantha Davies, Land 4 Sale
- Top Office Land Project Marketing: Land 4 Sale
- Top Salesperson Residential Project Marketing: Tracy McDonagh, Now Living Realty
- Top Office Residential Project Marketing: Now Living Realty
- Top Office by Listings Sold: The Agency
- Top Office by Value Sold: The Agency
- Top Unassisted Salesperson by Listings Sold: Rick Hockey, Hedland First National Real Estate
- Top Unassisted Salesperson by Value Sold: Christopher Shellabear, Shellabears
- Top Assisted Salesperson by Listings Sold: Danielle Mariu, Hedland First National Real Estate
- Top Assisted Salesperson by Value Sold: Michelle Kerr, Abel McGrath Property Group
- Top Team by Listings Sold: Team Standley, Barr & Standley
- Top Team by Value Sold: Daniel Gonzalez, Realty Lane