This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Sean Smit is the regional sales director of interaction management platform, Podium.
With a background in real estate that includes property management support and also the REA group, Sean’s current focus involves helping agencies obtain and manage their online reviews.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Sean explains why reviews aren’t just about reputation but are also about search strategy and shares his tips on how to make asking for and receiving reviews part of your everyday process.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this podcast, Samantha and Sean also discuss:
- Why reviews mean business
- How to make reviews part of your SEO strategy
- The importance of ensuring that seeking reviews is part of your process (and how to do that)
- Why reviews can be sought for different platforms at different stages of the customer journey
- How to ask for testimonials in the era of review fatigue
- Why negative reviews are a big opportunity
- How Podium works and who’s using it
Links and resources mentioned
Sean Smit on Elite Agent
Connect with Sean