Mosman’s first trophy home listing for 2019 has hit the market with a bang, with industry figures hoping the high calibre home will bring new buyers to the market.
The high end property at 28 Ruby St, Mosman was designed by architect Susan Rothwell and is being marketed locally and internationally with a price guide of $23m to $25m.
Listing agents Geoff Smith and Richard Harding, from Ray White Lower North Shore, are confident a house of this high calibre will bring new buyers to the market.
“This is a home for now and forever,” Mr Smith said.
The Mosman property’s list of features include:
- All bedrooms including the guest suite (bed 6) with built-in robes
- Persian white marble bathrooms, master ensuite features freestanding
stone bath tub
- Guest accommodation with kitchen
- Championship sized synthetic grass tennis court with lighting
- 10m wide gas heated infinity edge swimming pool with spa
- Poolside entertainment quarters large enough for 2 games tables
- Full-sized gymnasium, fully air-conditioned with terrace access and TV
- Open gas fireplaces
- Internal and auto access from the 6 car showroom garage, rear lane access
- Secure gated with intercom, back-to-base alarm system and CCTV security