Knight Frank has appointed Graeme Russell as Partner, Institutional Sales from late November 2018.
With 33 years’ industry experience specialising in investment sales, Mr Russell will join Knight Frank from his most recent role as Divisional Director – Capital Transactions at Savills Australia and New Zealand, where he has worked for five years. Prior to that, Mr Russell was with CBRE Asia Pacific for 25 years – most recently as Executive Managing Director, NSW, QLD and New Zealand.
Mr Russell was the founding managing director of Richard Ellis, North Sydney in 1988. From that time he held leadership roles across the country while specialising in major CBD and suburban commercial investment sales.
Knight Frank Australia Chief Executive Officer Stephen Ellis said, “This is a hugely exciting appointment for the firm. Graeme is one of the industry’s top Capital Markets agents and brings with him extensive experience and knowledge of markets across multiple cycles over an extended period.
“Graeme is a trusted advisor with unparalleled relationships across institutional and private clients, built over the long term, and will be a fantastic and highly-valued leadership addition to the firm’s Capital Markets team.”
Mr Russell joints an established Capital Markets team across Knight Frank Australia, including:
- Ben Schubert and Paul Roberts, Joint Heads of Institutional Sales, Australia
- Paul Henley, Head of Commercial Sales, Australia
- Guy Bennett, Head of Institutional Sales, VIC & SA
- Ben McGrath, Partner, Head of QLD
- Justin Bond, Partner, Head of Institutional Sales, Queensland
- Todd Schaffer, Head of Commercial & Institutional Sales, WA