Q: I’m looking at targeting expired listings. What would be some strong cut-through questions to ask?
A: How do you get the expired or withdrawn listing’s attention?
Take the time to strategically think about using a 10-second impact message. To maximise your outcome from a phone call or door knock, you need to get the prospect to stop and think.
That’s the job of the 10-second impact message.
A brief message to grab the listener’s attention to obtain extra time for the conversation.
It’s enough to start the process to build some rapport and connection.
A couple of things to consider to ensure you maximise the result and nail the appointment:
- Have a strong case.
Have a case that is compelling enough to give your prospect cause to listen. You want them to stop and think.
- Be creative.
You want people to say: “Wow that sounds interesting, so there are four reasons why homes aren’t selling in (suburb name)”.
- Master execution.
Delivery must be strong, unique to you and as natural as possible.
Here are some of the cut-through questions:
- What do you believe stopped your home from selling?
- If you did sell, where were you planning on moving to?
- How soon do you have to be there?
There are four reasons why homes aren’t selling in (suburb name):
- Discuss the four Ps- price, process, presentation and promotion.
- Would it cause you a problem if we had your home sold in the next 30 days?
- If we could get your price, are you a seller today?