Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 34:54 — 32.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
As one of the real estate industry’s best known coaches, Claudio Encina needs little introduction.
A performance mentor and trainer, he is familiar to many for his regular contributions to Elite Agent where he offers wisdom based on 20 years’ industry experience, including almost a decade as a leading real estate agent.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Claudio offers his insight into the three critical areas agents should be concentrating on right now to secure listings in a tight market.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
Samantha and Claudio also discuss:
- The major challenges in the market right now
- Why sales is a chain link system and why you need to work on your weakest link
- How to find the leak in your pipeline
- The four biggest vendor questions every agent should be answering
- Why conversion is all about ‘incontestable value’
- How to translate that value to the online world
As part of the program, Samantha and Claudio also reveal an exciting coaching program that’s designed to take agents to a whole new professional level.
“Sales Caffeine” commences on April 14 and is designed for agents who consistently want to add a minimum of 2-3 listings per month, and you can learn more here.