This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Heidi Howe is the director of Harcourts St Helens in Tasmania. After a career in banking and a stint as a pub owner, she ‘accidentally’ fell into real estate, progressed to sales agent, and now owns the business.
Heidi was also recently named the very worthy winner of Elite Agent’s Transform challenge for 2021.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Heidi shares what she learned in the most recent challenge, the insights that resonated, and also discusses a true community initiative that offers a soft introduction to clients plus a very real point of difference.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this podcast, Samantha and Heidi also discuss:
- How Heidi came up with a community-minded pitch that won her Transform
- What her favourites takeaways were from the challenge
- How her own property investment experience shapes her service offering
- Why she believes real estate is all about being your genuine self
- How her team is implementing new strategies courtesy of Transform
- How she balances sales, running a business and her family life
- Why community has always been at the core of her focus
Links and resources mentioned
Heidi Howe on Elite Agent
Connect with Heidi