LJ Hooker Mudgeeraba‘s Braden Lamb has been voted the Gold Coast’s best real estate agent by Gold Coast Bulletin readers.
Mr Lamb, who came out on top of the poll of 10 finalists, said his interest in real estate came from an early age as he watched his parents buy, renovate and sell properties, and he went on to buy his first property when he was a teenager.
As a real estate agent, Mr Lamb said it was important to him to build a community with his clients.
“I love meeting people. I’m constantly collecting and growing our little friendship group and I love socialising,” he said.
“It’s good to take the stress out of the whole thing for people,” he said.
Gold Coast’s Top 10 real estate agents as voted by Bulletin readers:
1. Braden Lamb, LJ Hooker, Mudgeeraba
2. Stuart Legg, RE/MAX Regency, Robina
3. Jeannine Farrell, Landmark Sales Property Group, Arundel
4. Aydan Mullin, Savills Gold Coast Residential, Southport
5. Tina Nenadic, Gold Coast Property Sales & Rentals, Robina
6. Darrell Johnson, Knobel & Davis Property Services, Ashmore
7. Katrina Keegan and Penelope Nicholls, Harcourts Coastal, Broadbeach
8. Lana Faulkner, Queensland Sotheby’s International Realty, Main Beach
9. Patrick Ear, LJ Hooker, Broadwater
10. Ben Williams, Re/max Real Estate, Robina