Top coach Claudio Encina is back to answer your burning questions, this time around having a half-yearly check-in to see where you are with your goals.
Q. Anything I could be doing to improve my business halfway through the year? – Tristan Cavarra, Dunsheas Ingleburn
It’s check-in time; we’re at the halfway mark of the year, when I always ask my clients to review the year so far. Are there any adjustments or changes we need to make to crush the next six months? I recommend you prepare and answer the questions below to make sure you continue to grow and reach your goals between now and the end of 2018.
- How many Hours of Power did I do this year – the Profit Zone?
- How many times did I reach over 200 calls or doorknocks per week?
- How many market appraisals did I do?
- How many listing opportunities did I go on this year?
- How many sales have I made?
- On track to reach my goal GCI for this year?
- If not, what are the new adjusted numbers to reach my goal? (MAs, listings, presentations and sales.)
- What’s my marketing plan for the next six months?
- Best thing happened in the first half of the year?
- What do I need to do differently over the next six months?
- What were my biggest struggles in the first half of the year?
- Do I have a morning routine to support my goals?
- Am I in rhythm daily in my business?
- If not, what does my new basic day/week look like?
- Are there checklists and systems for my business?
Lastly, all the power is in making good decisions. Here are the final questions to help you crush the final part of the year. In order for me to win and achieve my goal by the end of the year:
- What do I need to be doing more of (what’s working in my business)?
- What do I need to schedule more effectively?
- What do I need to start doing?
- What do I need to stop doing?
Take the time to reflect for a moment and pause to finish the year with a bang!