Thank you our Week 3 sponsor:
- See how Campaigntrack has provided the Super Six personal and property marketing makeovers here
00:00 Introduction and Session Overview: Samantha McLean
00:43 Melanie Hoole reveals the Personal Marketing Makeover to Super Six
Hello, Super Six. It’s really nice to meet you. It’s exciting for me to be here today. As Sam said, my name’s Melanie Hoole. I am the Marketing And Product Director at CampaignTrack. Hopefully you’ve heard of CampaignTrack before. We are the leading real estate marketing software and services company. We cover Australia and New Zealand. What we have come to the party with is an amazing bonus offer for each and every one of you, and we’re basically going to be investing $15,000 into each of you for your marketing. I hope that makes you happy.
That’s two components really, there’s two sides to the equation. We’ve got a personal marketing makeover, so you’re all going to get that individually. Then we’re going to give you two property makeovers, so we’re going to work with you on two of your listings; help you get them over the line. Hopefully, that’s exciting for you.
I’m personally going to be working with you as well, so you’re going to have my time. I’ll be on call, and I’ll be touching base with you all in the next 24 hours. I’ll get to know you. I did watch the Transform Program online yesterday so I’ve got to know a little bit about you, but there’s a lot more that I can discover about who you are and what you’re about. That’s really important from a marketing perspective so it’s important for me.
I think John said it in his chat with you; you’ve got to identify your own point of difference. I’m going to work with you and help you shape your unique selling proposition. No two agents are the same, no two properties are the same. I’m going to work with you and we’re going to really unearth who you are, what you’re about and why you’re different to your nearest competitors so that I’ll help you stand out in your markets.
02:43 Personal Marketing Makeover package information: Samantha McLean
04:14 Tim Dean & Campaigntrack congratulate the Super Six
What did the Campaigntrack package include:
Personal Marketing Makeover
- Agent photo shoot
- Agent profile copy
- LinkedIn profile
- Facebook profile
- Twitter profile
- Instagram profile
- Google+ profile
- A6 Agent profile postcards (inc. creative design, print qty 1000, delivered to the agent’s office)
- 2 x Content marketing articles published to LinkedIn and then amplified across the agent’s social media accounts
- Plus, strategic advice on understanding the agent’s key customers, avenues to engage their target audience and how to manage their digital presence as the makeover unfolds.
2 x Property Marketing Makeovers
- Property photos (6 or more stills)
- Property copywriting (full package, site unseen)
- Matterport 3D virtual tour
- Property video
- Instagram video
- A4 brochures (inc. creative design, print qty 100, high-quality finish, delivered to the agent’s office)
- DL mail cards (inc. creative design, print qty 200 x Trifecta pack = qty 600 total, delivered to the agent’s office, excludes distribution)
- Single property website with vanity url and $500 AdWords campaign.
- Social posting of property website across; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, G+
- And for the two lucky Sydney based agents, inclusion of an Illuminated Signboard which lights up at night (inc creative design, print and installation)
Melanie Hoole, Campaigntrack’s Marketing & Product Director, is as excited to be working with the #SuperSix as they are about the Transform opportunity. “It was such a pleasure to hear their responses…,” Hoole shared.
“How insane was today? I can’t believe how lucky we all are. Seriously, I just had a chat with my sales manager Andrew about the prizes – he couldn’t believe it and I couldn’t even believe it as I was saying it myself!” Benjamin James, McGrath Balmain.
“A massive, big, huge thank you to Melanie Hoole from Campaigntrack. Oh my god, the amazing package that you have just given us, that is just going to blow our minds. I really look forward to talking to you.” Melinda Allamby, Ray White Holland Park.
According to Hoole, it was important the #SuperSix gained the full Campaigntrack marketing experience, so they could see how a strategic combination of real estate marketing initiatives would help them excel.
“Ensuring the #SuperSix have high-quality content in the form of copy, photographs and video gives them a solid foundation from which to craft their personal brand story, each property story, as well as create a first-class digital presence.
“It’s exciting times, the real estate industry is on the cusp of change,” Hoole says. “I want to give the #SuperSix a glimpse of the future. Google, Facebook and many other social platforms have reached maturity where local agents can more easily reach potential vendors and foster ongoing dialogue. Agents can now build their own target audiences and personal brand to greater effect.”
Campaigntrack has come full circle in the last two decades. From real estate marketing agency to technology provider, back to full-service agency. Working with the major industry players across Australia and New Zealand, Campaigntrack provides content, digital marketing and print services. The company’s advanced software solutions and dedicated customer care support big and boutique real estate brands with comprehensive and well-rounded real estate marketing strategies.
If you would like access to all the Transform marketing webinars, simply subscribe at www.campaigntrack.com/transform2016, before AREC starts on 22nd May 2016