This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Tony Blamey is the Chief Commercial Officer of Domain.
As part of his role, Tony has responsibility for a whole host of businesses within the Domain group including residential, agent services, and customer experience.
He has also been instrumental in guiding the organisation through recent change as Domain expands from property portal to real estate solutions provider.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Tony shares the thinking behind Domain’s new focus on facilitating the ‘complete agent journey’, along with the tools that have recently been released to help agents list, market, and sell property.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this podcast, Samantha and Tony also discuss:
- Why Domain is shifting its strategy
- How the new tools fit together and work
- What trends Domain is currently seeing in the market
- Why tech adoption helps agencies attract talent
- How Domain sought to assist the industry during the uncertainty of 2020
- Plus more…
Links and resources mentioned
Tony Blamey on Elite Agent
- Tony Blamey: Expect the unexpected
- Domain to close the door on private landlords
- Partnering for experience
- Domain print titles to start publishing again
Connect with Tony