The REIV have celebrated the best in commercial and industrial advertising, marketing and promotion across commercial sales and leasing campaigns at the annual Commercial and Industrial Marketing Awards.
REIV President Richard Simpson said the awards are a great opportunity to recognise the increasingly innovative and tailored campaigns.
“Congratulations to the winners and finalists in the 18 categories on their dynamic and effective marketing campaigns,” Mr Simpson said.
“Each year, the judges are blown away with the level of consideration and attention to detail that goes into these campaigns: this year we’ve seen dedicated websites, a film series and drone photography as well as traditional print advertising, signage and brochures.”
One hundred and twenty-five industry heavyweights attended the REIV’s independently-judged Commercial and Industry Awards at Watermark, Docklands last night.
The 2018 award winners included:
- Best Campaign by a large agency: Colliers International (Victoria) Pty Limited for the 274-278 Bourke Street Mall campaign
- Best Campaign by a Medium Agency: Melcorp Real Estate Pty Ltd for the 43 Crisp Street Hampton campaign
- Best Campaign by a Small Agency: Real Properties Australia Pty Limited for the Aurora Town Centre, Epping North campaign
- Best Development – Budget under $20,000: CBRE for 15 Dalton Road, Thomastown
- Best Industrial – Budget $10,000-$30,000: Bosisto Commercial – Sugarhill Business Park, Yarraville
- Best Office – Budget under $10,000: Facey Industrial Commercial for 15 Langmore Lane, Berwick
- Best Retail – Budget $10,000-$30,000: Savills (Vic) Pty Ltd for 72-74 Bourke Street, Melbourne
- Best Office – Budget $10,000-$30,000: Allard Shelton Pty Ltd – 17-19 Hardware Lane, Melbourne
- Best Retail – Budget under $10,000: Nichols Crowder (Carrum Downs) – 42-44 Ranelagh Dr, Mount Eliza
- Best Leasing – Budget under $5,000: Burgess Rawson & Associates – Stage 2, Featherbrook, Point Cook.
The Winner of the Gold Award for Overall Excellence will be selected from last night’s winners to be presented at the annual REIV Awards for Excellence on Thursday, 25 October 2018.
The full list of winners and finalists can be viewed here.