Powerhouse Ray White Remuera has once again been named as the top international office in the Ray White Group for the third year in a row.
The Auckland business with the blue ribbon address has won this coveted award based on the highest settled commission in the Ray White Group now in 2018, 2017 and 2016.
“We are thrilled, proud and very grateful to our community for their ongoing trust in our team,” said Ray White Remuera principal Megan Jaffe.
“We are honoured to again be the number one office, credit goes to the team effort as we strive every day to be the agency of choice, through great service to our clients.
“This award is made possible by the community we serve who continue to support our journey.”
After a stellar year in which the Ray White Group sold an astounding $45.4 billion in property, the group revealed its top-performing principal and agent for 2017-18.
For the third year in a row, Andrew Jolliffe was announced as the company’s number one principal internationally.
Sydney-based Mr Jolliffe, heads up the group’s hospitality and leisure arm in the Asia-Pacific. Mr Jolliffe has since repositioned his business to HTL, in partnership with the White family and Daniel Dragicevich and together they have enjoyed a tremendous start and we wish them every success.
Star agent Gavin Rubinstein of Ray White Double Bay was named as the top international residential performer for the sixth year in a row. The dynamic agent was humbled by his success in Sydney’s eastern suburbs and continues to kick goals daily.
Ray White director Dan White said the biggest real estate network in Australasia continues to remain restless in its pursuit of excellence.
“Congratulations to all our international awards winners, the year 2017-18 was certainly one to remember for the records broken and bars shifted higher. For both an office and an individual to win these awards was a sign of a mighty performance and true dedicated to customer service in your respective communities across many markets in Australia and New Zealand,” Mr White said.
“Ray White as a network is not content to simply be the market leaders. We are not interested in defending a position, our simple ambition is to keep improving to provide the best possible environment for our members to thrive and be proud of the value they provide their clients.
“We will continue to try new things. We will learn from our mistakes but not be afraid of making them.”
Carey Smith, chief executive officer of Ray White New Zealand, said the success of Ray White Remuera and their acknowledgement as the number one business in the Ray White Group very much came down to the leadership of Megan Jaffe and the teamwork of Ray White Remuera.
“This is an inclusive business that has achieved its success through a mantra dedicated to outstanding customer experience and this, in turn, has continued to see the business grow its level of attraction with all those who are involved with the office.”
Top 10 Selling Principals – Settled Commissions (2018)
- Andrew Jolliffe – Top Selling Principal and No 1 International Performer – Ray White Hotels Australasia
- David Walker – Ray White Wahroonga | Turramurra
- Geoff Smith – Ray White Lower North Shore
- Helen Yan – Ray White Balwyn
- Vivien Yap – Ray White Dalkeith | Claremont
- Heather Walton – Ray White Epsom
- Matt Lancashire – Ray White New Farm
- Shaun Stoker – Ray White Surry Hills | Erskineville | Alexandria
- Elliott Placks – Ray White Double Bay
- Roger Lyne – Ray White Rural Dalby
Top 10 Salespeople – Settled Commission (2018)
- Gavin Rubinstein – Top Salesperson and No 1 International Residential Performer
- Anton Huang – Ray White Howick
- Sam Guo – Ray White Broadbeach
- Sonya Treloar – Ray White Bridgeman Downs
- Matt Gates – Ray White Sanctuary Cove
- John Quiambao, Ray White Remuera
- Steve Koerber – Ray White Remuera
- Ben Thomas – Ray White Ferntree Gully
- Robyn Ellson – Ray White Ponsonby
- Brendan Lappan – Ray White Macarthur Group
Top 10 Offices – Internationally by Settled Commission
- Ray White Remuera
- Ray White Double Bay
- Ray White Surfers Paradise Group
- Ray White City Apartments
- Ray White Ponsonby
- Ray White New Farm
- Ray White Lower North Shore
- Ray White Howick
- Ray White Canberra
Property Management Team of The Year: Ray White Surfers Paradise Group