Ray White Hotels Australia Managing Director Andrew Jolliffe has claimed the major individual honours at the annual Ray White Commercial awards for the fourth consecutive year.
The awards were held on Sunday night at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, which kicks off the Ray White Group’s Connect Conference, with 2,500 attendees from across the entire group.
Andrew Jolliffe, who has brokered many of Sydney’s recent major pub deals was the group’s top performer for gross settled fees, ahead of Michael Willems (Gold Coast) and Jeff Moxham (NSW).
Mr Jolliffe has since repositioned his business to HTL, in partnership with the White family and Daniel Dragicevich and together they have enjoyed a tremendous start.
A veteran of the Ray White group and Director of Ray White Commercial (Bayside) Nathan Moore was honoured with the perpetual Director’s Cup Award.
The top office based on settled fees was Awarded to Ray White Commercial (Queensland) Marketing Excellence was awarded to Matthew Fritzsche, who has also recently been appointed to Partner of the Ray White Commercial (Queensland) business.
The Rising Star award for younger members of the group who have made an impressive impact, was awarded to Gold Coast team Jared Johnson and Lachlan Marshall.
Other major award winners include:
- Excellence in Community Contribution: Troy Townsend – Commercial (Townsville)
- Office Administrator of the Year: Commercial (WA) team
- Property Manager of the Year: Emma Wilson – Commercial (Gold Coast)
- Property Management Team of the Year: Commercial (GC South)
- Auction Performer of the Year: Michael Willems – Commercial (Gold Coast)
- Cutting Edge Award: Commercial (NSW-Sydney City Fringe)
- Team of the Year: Commercial (WA)
- Campaign of the Year: Telstra Portfolio – Jeff Moxham Commercial (NSW)
- Project of the Year: Ray White Projects – 1788 Residences Double Bay
- Commitment to Skills Development: Rebecca Meredith – Commercial (Bayside)
- Excellence in Print Media: Andrew Jolliffe – (Hotels)
- Marketing Excellence: Matthew Fritzsche – Commercial (Queensland)
- Case Study Award: Michael Feltoe – Commercial (Queensland)
- Client Satisfaction Performer: Philip Hunt – Commercial (Tauranga)
- Top Performer on Number of Transactions: Troy Townsend – Commercial (Townsville)
- Top Leasing Office: Commercial (NSW – Sydney Office Leasing)
- Top Property Management Revenue: Commercial (Gold Coast)
- Top Office Fees Growth: Commercial (WA)