An Australian real estate app that stores property information in one secure place is now available on the Apple App and Google Play stores.
A world-first platform, MyHomeVault provides a robust utility for homeowners and real estate agents to provide transparency and value to vendors.
MyHomeVault Chief Operating Officer Mindy Powell-Hodges said an expert team with more than 20 years’ real estate experience, combined with 20 years’ SaaS product experience, had created the app.
“The goal of PropTech is to enhance efficiency, and MyHomeVault does that,” she said.
“It helps homeowners automate all the tedious paper-based processes involved in maintaining their home.”
Developed from customer research and the insight that more than 60 per cent of Australian households have a bottom draw with property documents in disarray, MyHomeVault stores and organises important information in one safe place.
The app houses property history, plans, legal documents, images, and preferred tradespeople all in the palm of a hand.
And with banking level security, the app not only organises files but allows the user to share relevant documentation with key contacts when needed.
“Imagine having one place to store everything about your home, from paint colour, photos, and floor plans, to receipts, and council documents, it literally is the app that allows you to have everything about your home on your phone,” Ms Powell-Hodges said.
“It also provides complete transparency to potential buyers when they are about to make a huge financial commitment.
“MyHomeVault gives them comfort and validation that they are making the right decision.
“We believe every homeowner will have MyHomeVault on their phone in the next five years.”
For sellers, MyHomeVault differentiates their property in the market and signals to potential buyers that they have already taken some of the hard work out of the buying process.
For buyers, MyHomeVault allows them to relax in the knowledge that settling into and transforming their new home will be as fuss-free as possible.
For renovators, MyHomeVault allows them to plan and imagine what their future home could look like, including accurate home valuations powered by National Property Data.
For real estate agents, MyHomeVault consolidates everything in one place to make the handover process of a newly sold property that much smoother and minimise post-sale management.
In partnership with National Property Data, MyHomeVault seamlessly integrates property records, images, listing information and historical data for each Australian home.
AVMs can be quickly and easily assessed to produce automated valuations and compelling CMAs providing homeowners and sellers pricing they can trust.
“Embracing technological transformation is essential to moving forward within the real estate industry and helping agents stand out from the crowd,” Ms Powell-Hodges said.
“While there are a number of PropTech products that help facilitate the rental market and property management for investors there is nothing like MyHomeVault available in the Australian market.”
Key features of the MyHomeVault app include:
- Claim your property and automatically view current and historical property images and valuation data.
- Upload title documents, drainage diagrams, zoning certificates, floor plans and pool certificates.
- Upload and manage appliance images, warranties, and user manuals per room.
- View historical maintenance records and contacts of tradespeople that worked on the property including reviews and images of their work.
- Create reminders for maintenance work, warranty expiration dates and renovations and share details with select contacts.
- Upload home and car insurance documentation, home loan documentation, car service information, boat details etc in Personal Vault.
- Share select property data with real estate agents, tradespeople and other contacts.
- Share and transfer MyHomeVault data to new owners when purchasing the property.
MyHomeVault is available to download from the Google Play store for Android and the Apple App store for Apple devices.
To learn more visit myhomevault.com.au