They’re two of the biggest names in real estate, so it should come as no surprise that Black Diamondz Director and Luxe Listings Sydney star Monika Tu, and McGrath Estate Agents Founder John McGrath know a thing or two about nailing a listing presentation.
We dug into the archives and in Transform 2017 Monika and John delivered a series of top listing presentation tips that still stand out today.
In this insightful interview with coach Jet Xavier, John explains why agents who can master simultaneously presenting as confident and enthusiastic, yet relaxed and calm, succeed.
Meanwhile, Monika offers an insight into why preparation and professionalism are the key to a world class listing presentation and how active listening can set you up for success.
They also discuss why first impressions count and how they can win or lose you the listing.
Monika and John also reveal:
- How you can build rapport with a vendor and ‘move them’ to choose you.
- The importance of authenticity and why ‘being a robot’ won’t win you any business.
- The ideal listing presentation process, including who you are and how you’re different to other agents.
- Why first impressions matter and can win or lose you the listing.
- The right time to follow up on your presentation and how you can leave a positive lasting impression.
- Why you should never criticise your competition.
- The perfect time to talk about commission structure in a listing presentation.
- The key things to cover to make the most impact in the quickest time during a listing presentation.